Why is he behaving this way even if he doesn't like me anymore?

There’s this guy I work with and we use to kinda talk. Then we had a fall out and I quit talking to him. Some time passed and I got over it and one day we exchanged a business email and he asked how I was doing. I reciprocated with good conversation and we caught up. Then he started to help me out a lot with work related stuff. . like being on top of things. Then few weeks pass now he doesn’t hardly help me (LOL) and he’ll avoid me altogether like in hallways. If he quit liking me, that’s fine, but why altogether just act like a jerk to me? Like he just acts like a robot when it comes to professional emails and today he saw me walkin down hallway and it looked like he was trying to go another way lol why this behavior? I’m not even giving him any indication that I like him either. So when I saw him today I was just like “whats up.” And kept on walkin. He makes me wanna avoid him too now!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He just being an immature arse. Ignore him.

• It's possible that he thought you WERE giving him signals, and that made him feel uncomfortable so he's trying to avoid that, and you.
    You could just ask him, in a joking way, "What's wrong with you, man? Haha" and see how he reacts.
    I think you should avoid him though, at least for a while. His behavior is weird and very hot and cold, so I don't see the point in any of it.
    Back off for a while, just as you're doing now, and I bet he'll come back anyway.
    Otherwise, yes, he's being weird... just let it go since you don't like him like that. Would be nice if you guys could stay civil since you work together, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see him or talk to him anymore, that's for sure.