Girlfriend ignores me for her friends?

When at school, my girlfriend ignores me and mainly hangs out with her friends. She also states that she is too busy to hangout with me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• if it bothers you- tell her flat out how you feel. it is no shame to. just talk about it. but remember - don't be overly attached to her\ needy. maybe you can hang out with your guyfriends and her friends too- so you can be some sort of group?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• What kind of a girlfriend is that? In name only? A real girlfriend would want to hang out with you, and she wouldn't be embarrassed to notice you when she's with her friends.

I'd be direct with her and tell her that some of her behaviors like those you listed give you the message that you're unimportant to her, and ask her if this is how she feels about you. She will either be remorseful and you'll see her behavior change and want to be with you and be seen with you more, or she'll move on, which might not be a bad thing.

• Sounds like she likes her friends more than you </3

• get over it or tal to her i always hated that when i was in school if after we talked and nothing changed then on to the next one your still young