How to Love a Girl That Doesn't Know How to be Loved?

I really like this homeschool girl and we are pretty close, I always try to put her interest above mine, I always praise her and I always am their for her to talk about anything. She is homeschooled and I guess she doesn't realize that or is not interested in that yet. But is there another way I could express this care to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure you put yourself first no matter what. Being strong and self sufficient in every way is a sexy thing. Relax and be yourself and see what happens. Also do not try to analyze everything. Putting too much pressure on yourself of attaining this girl will stress you out and also scare her off.

• fair enough I think its time to be patient and just see what happens when things come around

• Thank You

• You're always welcome

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. Just be there for her.

• Just tell her straight up but in a cute way not too forceful. Could you answer my recent question?(:

• okay true true I dont want to scare her off though

• yea she is in highschool but the bigger thing is she has been homeschooled so idn if shee knows about the dating and relationship stuff all too well, she sorta told me she doesn't really like the whole marriage custom and said to me you dont have to marry someone to love them haha

• Hmm well just see what happens (:

What Guys Said 2

• It almost sounds like you are trying too hard. It also sounds like you might be friend zoned, or quickly getting there. She probably already knows you like her. But why don't you just tell her? You told us, so tell her also.

Oh, don't smother her with praise. Don't put her on a pedestal. Too much of that will just make her uncomfortable.

• oh really okay I never knew to much praise and being their is a problem the thing is we talk about anything together she tells me about her future goals and job prospects, she even asked when I plan on having kids, you are right about her already knowing but what should I do now, should I just leave it be their as a friend and maybe when she is ready she will come around

• Dump her. You need someone who is up to your speed.

• but honestly I love her and want to win her

• I do appreciate your comment, but I think she acts like this with every guy because she not ready yet but eventually she might come around to it thats what I feel

• well your choice I wish you luck