I feel depressed about finding a girlfriend? What should I do?

I have been treated so badly in the past. Been treated like I am scum and I still get treated like that. Now I know not all girls are like this. There are nice girls out there to. The problem is I see girls I like the look of all the time but struggle to make the first move after how I have been treated. I see girls I like and then feel sad and depressed. What should I do? If just feels like girls don't like me.

Please be nice I am not trying to offend anyone. I just want some advice.

Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with girls, you never know what they are like, woman are very talented in manipulating a guy, it comes natural to them. it doesn't mean that they all try to manipulate you, but its a talent at their disposal. I quit recently dated such a girl, we kissed, were intimate and i thought things were going fine, she texted me after she got back from her holiday, that we werent allowed to be together, no exlplenation nothing, she was really into me. a month later and still nothing, be the best of you, work on yourselfm train, buy new clothes, and dont look at woman as scary hairy monsters, if a girl doesn't respect you for trying to get to know her, by giving her a compliment out of the blue, then be happy about it, she probably has no respect for guys at all. but watch out for borderline girls, they destroy you!!! the girl I've been talking about is a borderliner, in my opinion, and that of others, she destroys me completely. one moment you mean the world to them, 1 minute later they hate you for no reason what so ever. We all get rejected and its about you, to show you dont care. so what if she rejects you, and laughs at you for trying, turn around and walk away.

What Girls Said 3

• It could be number of things, your going for really pretty hot intelligent girls that can infinitely find someone better than yourself and having a good job helps.

• I feel relationships are very complicated. Even those who have it, have some good times, and then just becomes ordinary and maybe even breaks down. A lot of people just fake a relationship just to look secure in front of the world. Being single also has its advantages. If you find a girl who's right for and really respects you, shower her with all attention. I personally feel girls feel better when the guy makes the first move. Treat her like a princess and don't break her heart.

• What do you do when you feel every time you have tried to make the first move the girl is not interested in you and you have ended up wishing you have never tried.

• You have a good day to. :) Such a beautiful personality you have there. A real woman you are and not just a girl that thinks she is a woman. :)

• Thanks again! Take care :D

• There are good girls around still. Its just a lot of them may have lost hope to if they went through something they may turn you down right away. But thier are a lot that are ready for a relationship. You have to get the courage to approach them.

What Guys Said 2

• I was totally like that bro and also (total NERD and socially AWKWARD) ! But now I am really good with girls. Main thing is for you to know... It will be really hard but practice, practice, practice and more, more, more shit thrown at you will make you perfect. Tell yourself, My past does not exist anymore, It is gone! I am self-confident and do not care what anybody thinks about me. First thing to start, try taking action! like... just... see a girl that you like, approach her and just say: you are beautiful and then walk away. It can be total stranger! In the street or anywhere basically... you will notice so many things!

• i have the same problem mate

• Yeah and I feel people that are in relationships have no idea what it is like for the people that go though this kind of thing.

• Yeah well now you know why I have lost hope.

• i dont know what to say , i want my own family by the time i am 30