Why was this man angry I date with a black woman?

I am not from America so I am not familiar with your rules but this black man said I can not date with black women why? Is it against rules perhaps?

Most Helpful Girl

• im a black woman speaking here... some of the black guys get jealous if they see another race man with black woman... not all black guys... just the few ignorant ones... date whoever you want to date... you may receive a lot of bs from people that dont like interracial dating)... but just ignore it... i have a few friends myself that will actually make stupid comments to our circle when they see a black man or black woman with someone who is not black... but that happens in every ethnicity... dont worry about what he has said... he's just jealous.

• Buy why jealous does he want to have her perhaps?

• there are no rules about dating here in america you date who you want to date...

• Ok thank you

What Girls Said 12

• there is no rules of dating, that man is still in conflict with the white race since the blacks where their slaves, today its over and there are a lot of multiracial families, but there are still people left that hate it, not only blacks but whites also.. as a matter of fact you should do what you want dont listen to others..

• So this man hate me because I am white?

• it doesn't make sense but yes he hates you because you are white, however you should not care

• Could this girl not like me either? I do not know what to think.

• All of you calling the man who told him he is not permited to date black women racist neds to think before you speak. You cannot be racist towards white people. He obviously does not like the fact that she is dating the asker of the question. However men of African descent who live in america flock to white girls. i dont know why 😒 but they are this is why she is dating the asker and the man is jelouse but he fails to realize many contributing factors as to why again she may be dating him. It has nothing to do with the man being racist. Think before you speak

• How is he not racist

• Ok this will be the ONLY time i respond to you ignorant uninformed rants. For starters it does not make me ignorant and for you to say thats what makes blacks look bad is utterly ubsurd. White people do countless things that should make your whole race look bad but its not counted against them as a whole. Just because I stated an opinion of my own does not entail that i jave become the spokes person for people of African descent who reside in america. True any one can be racit however that being said race has to do with power you cannot i repeat again be racist to sadly the people who control the globe if you can tell me one thing that is stereotypical derogitory and or hurtful to whites besides

• Cracker if you can then i may change my opinion but i know you cannot. Racim has to do with control and sadly whites control a large portion of the globe. And another thing Jesse Jackson does not. represent peoples of African decsent who reside in. america. and the statemnet you made about the people in. church was not valid nor a good argument. Amd what you said about the men who were walking down the street. OK and you point is? your acting like white people haven't said anything like that or worse which they have and do all of the time. There is no double standard give me a break. When your peole dp and say things its out of spite. Thoose men ate fed up with the constant and belligerant disrespect that whites show towards everyone but especially people of African descent. And they have every reason to be Your race always has it confused when it comes to race and race relations. Like i said think. before you speak.

• there are quite a few people who don't like to see one of their own date outside. we tend to be pretty vocal about it, some more than others

• Why do men here pretend to own women of similar features?

• Because people are racist & judgmental, & think others should stick to "their" standards of what is & is not acceptable.

• He was jealous

• LOL ignore that hypocritical black man.

• Are most like this and why?

• yes i agree tell him to do one and look out for his own affairs!

• You are absolutely untitled to date whoever the heck you want to. It's not his place to tell you right from wrong. Cause in fact he is the wrong one

• he's a racist fuck. don't listen to

• This is new, where are you from then?

• Ignore him. Black men glorify non-black women all the time then get all upset when a sexy, sophisticated black woman is with a non-black man. It's hypocritical BS. There are no rules for you to be breaking or following. You're a grown adult and you have a connection. Don't let some bitter hypocrite disrupt it

• Welcome to America!!:)
    Some people are mean, so sorry on behalf on him.

My sister kind of had this experience. Her ex (who was white) and her were at a ChikFile (a restaurant) and a group of black boys at another booth saw them and got mad then left.(I doubt this would happen to me b/c I'm ugly to them... I'm black too.)

Yes, they're people who doesn't approve on interracial dating. But its beautiful

• But why they hate me simply for skin I don't understand

• Even though there is racism here like everywhere. I don't think they hated you for your skin. They were jealous, they probably think your girlfriend is attractive. He used your skin color as an excuse for his jealousy. Most men who do this date outside their race as well. They just choose to be territorial, over someone that isn't theirs.

• Oh god. Do we have time for an American history and politics class? I don't think so...

I doubt you come from a place where there are no problems at all with race, but I'll bite. Some people are ignorant, angry about the past and present state of things, feel that black women belong to them, or feel threatened/angered by the sight of white men (who are symbolically the oppressors of minorities) with black women.

Don't pay attention to them. They don't own you or her. There are no real rules, just people bringing their shit along with them through life.

What is your race/nationality? I just assumed you were white, but I could be wrong.

And like the other woman said, not all black guys are jealous and angry.

• Oh and yeah it is possible he likes your date/gf. Maybe he wonders why she can't find a black guy, or assumes she has issues with black guys and stereotypes them. who knows, don't worry. Its not your problem.

• I am Moldovan white person yes. He thinks I would oppress her perhaps?

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like she was hot and he was wishing he was you. Some guys feel entitled.

The rule is simple. If she is single, then put a smile on and have the time of your life.

• Steel Panther explain this better than I could:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgb_tD7Q5_w

• Fuck, I just realised I posted this on the wrong question, my bad.

• He's just a racist asshole. Ignore him and anyone that says that same shit.

• Listen here this dude will pound white pussy at a drop of hat, so fuck what he thinks. If you like black women, you go after those women.