How can I tell if a guy likes me but is shy?

I slept with a guy six months back. Over the summer (we were in different towns) we kept in touch. Eventually he started to say he liked me, thought I was cool, and attractive and wanted to take me on a date. I kept saying I don't date normally and that I wasn't really expecting that to happen - I never said no, but I never said I liked him back either. When we got back to school we had sex twice again. He loves to cuddle and hang out and talk after sex, and he tickled me and kissed my cheek and nuzzled me a lot. But his texting has been more or less non-existent ever since last Sunday (before the second time we hooked up) when I asked if he still wanted to date. He took a long time to get to his answer of "don't really down to date". He kept saying "idk" or trying to laugh things off and saying "You said you only wanted hookups". He told me he was like me and wasn't good with getting hurt. So, I think I definitely hurt him, but I can't tell if he likes me or not still.

• He likes you but doesn't want to get hurt
  • He lost interest, only wants sex
  • He is trying to make it seem like you both don't want to date
  • He doesn't know what he wants

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1