Is there such a thing as a bad kisser? Opinions please and thank you!

Just wondering if you think there is such a thing as a bad kisser. You can include reasons why and personal experiences if you like :)

Thanks in advance! <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone who can't or isn't willing to take cues from their partner is a bad kisser/lover whatever.

What Guys Said 2

• Just like sex, different people like to be kissed differently.

With that being said, there was this girl where her kiss was just wet and sloppy. That's not me.

• every girl that clashes w me is a bad kisser overall. the only thing that can make both still kiss well is if both sides know how to kiss well, then there's no need of chemistry

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. Washing machine comes to mind.

• I know what you mean, lol :) Thanks for sharing your opinion! :)

• Yes there is! Guys who just goes full vacuum cleaner on you. Just saucing you in with drool. Leaving you all stiff, all the way up your cheeks and down your chin..

• Yes!!! My first kiss was awful... his tongue was all the way down in my throat and his mouth was WAY too open... it was sloppy and gross!

• Thanks for your input! :) Yeah, that doesn't sound very pleasant or fun, lol :) At least was there any chemistry between you two? Just wondering :)