Have you ever felt bad after first date after you realized there is no attraction? (Online Dating)

It's not the first time I see someone I met online, but I kind of expected so much from this guy. He simply was not the person he made himself appear. I was not physically attracted but at least if he was cheerful and open I may have given it another chance.

How many of you have felt the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• thats the cons of online dating.. i stopped doing online dating when i realized either they look like their pics but have a crappy personality or have a great personality but dont look like their pics... of lied about having a job etc... now i just hit bars or randomly that one interesting guy will try to talk to you at the store or gas station or mall... not a fan of online dating...

• I think I should follow suit... you are so right about the personality thing. I will do the same.

Thanks:)

• Fawk, i go to bars/clubbings juz to get laid >.>
      What time chu wanna hook up tonight ;3

What Guys Said 3

• That's the problem with online communication. It completely removes voice tone and body language. All I have to do is throw in some :) or lol or, hahaha, or !!! in some messages and it overrides my bland, boring, monotonous voice because you insert the voice intonation for me. People's online personae are different from their real-world personae and that's the issue with online dating.

• I once stopped talking to a girl after our first date because I could tell she just wasn't that into me.

• I met a lot of girla online 6 of them i had realtionship with , first wan was older treated me like im stupid didn't have respect she was ugly and tried to hold my hand oh my she also said she want to kiss me i just RAN AWAY , second one she lied even her name she said she is pretty but she looks like my ugly beat friend i freaked out she kissed my neck i RAN TOO , third one was young and stupid she believed what others told her and just left me when i bought a gift for he birthday she said use it to urself nothing more rude than this answer , fourth one her best friend was a guy she never told me she went out with him held hand while she told me to be faithful to her true bitch , fifth was a paycho girl i gave everything but she was pathological liar she couldnt be honest or faithful or even know how much i was giving her u til i left her , sixth girl is a friend only we still friend even though she was the reason why fourth girl left me she still my friend!!! At least she is the only one who i met her family, so online dating no not anymore

• I am sorry for your plight:)

Yeah it both worlds- online or real life- you can be shocked at how your date turns to be someone weird, rude or greedy.

• Exactly Sorry for u too

What Girls Said 2

• I've had that happen twice, the first time the guy was way too short I can't date guys that a way shorter than me I don't care how shallow people may think that is. And the second I don't know there was nothing it was like chilling with a long lost family member just awkward/uncomfortable. We did dinner and a movie and he sat like two seats away from me. But then he text me the next day said he had a great time. So ask him now he think the date went see if he feels the same way you do. ( and our relationship went no where if you wondering that first date wAs the end)

• I found my man from online dating site and he is absolutely amazing in every way. Yeah their might be many guys who are fakes and who become a huge disappointment. But their are good guys on there. So I don't think you should loose hope!

• Nice to hear:) Thank you