What can I do to handle this?

Recently I've fallen really hard for a girl. She has so much in common with me and we can talk forever about anything. The only problem is that I know she does not want a relationship right now. I want to tell her how I feel but I know it isn't going to get me anywhere. Do I have to just keep waiting this out? What can I do in the meantime?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a trick to let her know how you feel, and it may work I'm not sure. Just ask yourself do you want to risk putting her and the friendship in a mess. If you really want to go for it, you can tell her how you feel. But let her know your not asking to start a relationship cause you respect her not wanting one at this time. But yeah, just let her know that you've developed some feelings for her and that you just wanted to tell her, but your not looking for her to suddenly go out with her, but that you just wanted to let her know. But, I do feel waiting it out may be best, because if you do let her know she may feel awkward about hanging out and stuff since she knows you like her. A good friend is hard to find, so I would suggest you maybe just wait a little.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe yall could jus date it don't mean that yall are geting and 2 a relationship ur still young and if she don't want 2 date then move on 2 the next girl

What Guys Said 0