Do uneducated religious girls have a chance with educated religious guys?

Last year I had a huge crush on one of my friends in the christian fellowship. This year for some reason I KEEP BUMPING INTO HIM!!! I saw him at school 3 times this week and we were alone together all 3 times. The thing is he is a lot better than me in school - he has the highest mark in his class of 400 people and I'm struggling and working every hard to get between a 3.7 and 4.0 every year while taking a part time course load. Also I'm studying liberal arts and he is studying computer programming. I could picture us being best friends since we share a religious faith but I don't know about us dating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't sell yourself short, you may be struggling but you're keeping your grades up. You're certainly not dumb. You have religion in common and that's a great start. Computer programming may be sophisticated but I never met a programmer that was a great conversationalist, liberal arts is far more interesting and more people can relate to it. Be confident in yourself. Maybe meet him at church, go out for coffee after and see how it goes.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, you do, but be careful he does not subjugate you.

What are your God given instincts telling you? just because something seems like Gods Hand does NOT MEAN THAT IT REALLY IS.

No matter how coincidental it seems.

• Of course! If education plays an important role than something's wrong with the relationship.
    It's the hearts that must meet, the rest should be of little importance. Otherwise the guy or the girl is choosing a partner based on the wrong criteria. And that'll make no one happy!

• In looking for a mate he should be looking at your faith because that is so hard to find. Have faith.

• O yes, you both can work it out.

What Girls Said 0