Does age really matter?

So I just started working at this place a month ago only for the summer and this guy I work with and I flirt constantly the only problem is that he is 26 and I'm only 19. He is always asking me to remind him how old I am and even when I tell him 19 he always seems to convince himself that I am 20 and always manages to bring it up some how. do you think its because of the age nothing as come out of this or is it because we work together?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just joking. It'll probably work out.

What Guys Said 3

• If he is smart, it would be because you work together. Most companies have policies about dating co-workers. Although, you give him the right situation and circumstances. You may get what you want. If I'm reading you correctly. You are interested in him, aren't you?

• Not really... My cousin has been married for 6 years. She is 33 and her husband is 41. They are very happy and are going to have their first kid in January :). So don't worry about it. And ik this sounds weird coming from a guy but... love can beat age barriers... Good Luck I hope this helped.

• Likely because the two of you work together.

What Girls Said 3

• lol it really isn't as bad as the situation I'm in. 10 years difference...& I'm only 18.

I don't really think age matters as long as your both comfortable with it. I'm not sure in this case he is, he might have to wait until your 20 because it doesn't seem so bad perhaps? It depends on the individual, though I think a lot of people might be a bit shocked at the age gap.

• well its prob the age keeping you apart if he keeps bringing it up and you can only date as young as your age cut in half plus 7 so 20 years old is as young as he can go. and because you guys work together just makes the temptaion worse which is why he has to keep reminding himself that your to young

• I don't think age matters I'm 18 but find guys in their 30's and older to be hotter, especially celebrities like Johnny Depp and he's over 45.