Guys only, Why is he ignoring me, when he was the one wrong?

We went on our first date. he's a white guy im a black girl. I notice he nervous around me. Everytime he looks at me its like his heart is pacing. And when he was hugging me from the back he got a huge boner. He kinda got embarressed and he would try not to be near me. When we got in the car. He stared at me and asked me have I ever seen a white guys penis. I said no but my heart was pacing. Because im not having sex till im married. But he said do you want to see it. So I didn't talk to him the whole ride back. Now he's ignoring me why? I didn't do nothing wrong. He was wrong

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes he was. What do guys want no matter to what extent he says he loves you is sex. Man are seeds mad 😠 machines. If he don't talk to you for that reason then that's your answers. please take my advice you are correct. In fact i wish 🌠 all girls were like you. Be proud you are few in many.

• Thanks :)

• You are welcome. i do how ever feel a little bit like a hypocrite cause I love sex... Lol but to prove my point man want sex. Woman you are in control I hope you marry virgin. i bet that would be a miracle in God's eyes 👀

What Guys Said 3

• He's ignoring you because he is a jerk who didn't get what he wanted. You did nothing wrong. Get rid of his phone number you can do better.

• he's definitely too nervous to talk to you again. If i was in that situation i would probably be thinking of all the things she would say when i would talk to her next. he's probably trying to think of a way to confront you about it without it being super weird you know?

• But he could of at least said sorry

• And nope that sorry should of came long before this question

• If you're fighting about who's right and wrong, you're probably not right for each other

What Girls Said 1

• The reason why he's ignoring you is because he's has had sex before and you said you are waiting til marriage he's horny or else he wouldn't be asking you if you wanna see it so instead of him wasting your time knowing he's not gonna get anymore out of you he just ignored you and is looking for someone who is interested in having sex with him it has happen to me before hun so you didn't do anything wrong he just wanted a sexual relationship nothing long term unless there was some kind of physical contact there