Is it normal that my boyfriend went to a club alone with his guy friend, but didn't ask me to go?

my boyfriend just called saying he's stoping by at a club with his guy friend who;s going to meet up with his girl who's already at the club. is it normal that my boyfriend didn't invite me to tag along with him? what dose this mean i'm a bit worried, cause he said that girls are dangerous at this clubs , and that he should wear a shirt saying not single. i don't know what dose mean I'm just bait worried. and plus all day there wasn't that same vibe we usually have it was bait more cold and distance and a little bit of attitude here and there from me and him, I'm just freaking out a bit or over thinking.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's fine. He can have boy time...

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he wants to just hang out and leave when he wants and not have to worry about what someone else wants.

What Girls Said 1

• Over thinking he doesn't need to invite you everywhere.

• i guess your right but when i wanted to go the same club with my friends for my birthday he was saying how i shouldn't go and wtv