Hey girls! Why do you prefer bad guys against good guys?

Can you explain me why the hell are you choosing bad guys everytime?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because especially when we notice bad guys, they always seem so unattainable and we find it attractive. Or maybe because on tv shows and movies it's always the bad guys who are portrayed as sexy and more charming and noticeable than the nice guys. So this could affect what we like in 'real life'.

What Girls Said 6

• Because bad boys are "dangerous" and parents don't want to see their daughter with a bad boy or they want to change the bad boy.

• When i was younger i always went for the bad boys but now i prefer good guys.
    Well a good guy with a little bit of bad in him 😏

• I've always preferred the good guys. c:

• coz we are young, and we don't know what is the best for us, and we make mistakes

• I prefer guys who are themselves.

• To be honest, girls are blinded by lust. They think guys are attractive, so they say they are flawless. They are blinded by the fact the bad guys are actually flawed. Also, good guys aren't usually the most attractive people, or maybe the friendliness turns them off. Girls like mystery. I do like good guys, but I can't figure out some bad guys. Once I do figure out they are bad, I back off. Average kind people are the keepers

• Im good looking and I am not bad boy (trying not to be conceeded)

• I didn't mean to sound like that is the end all rule or that I am a spoiled brat who only acres about looks. I just meant to say bad guys tend to be vey attractive. Good guys can be attractive, but bad guys distract girls and make us think only about the bad guys. I bet you are quite attractive, and I apologize if I sounded offensive in anyway

What Guys Said 1

• cuz nice guys are boring.