Is it okay that my boy went to a club tonight with out me?

I'm i over thinking this, should i just clam down and go to bed

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• What you won't know won't hurt you. Do you trust him to be loyal and faithful? How many guys at the club are single?

• i do trust him, but i don't know what to think , any many guy are single at clubs or just players lol

• Was it a strip club?

• Yeah, he is fine just watch a movie and go to bed.

What Girls Said 5

• hmm i don't know girl, for me it would depend on who he's with and what time he comes back, as well as how likely he is to get smashed

• Yes he's fine. He's having a drink and talking with his boys. That's what they like to do. Compare it to girls shopping having fun with their girls. That simple don't worry

• sure about that going to a club

• Hmmmm could definitely be considered shady. Ask him why he didn't invite you

• really, he called 5 mins ago and then hang up

• hmmmm... I'd suggest sneaking through his phone as soon as you get the chance

• Just solve things the way I do with my SO. First one to cum is the one who was wrong.

• Yes. You need to stop asking this question multiple times. It's not a big deal.