How do I not take I personally when men say I'm not what they want?

How do I not get hurt by this? How do I not let that hurt my self esteem?

Most Helpful Guy

• You must come to terms with the fact that your self worth does not revolve around what others say.

And, you must realize that truly, you may likely only be compatible with just one man. So that leaves... billions of men... You are not compatible with.

You may, or may not also have attributes and qualities that they may not like at all. Things such as a high amount of pride.

• Thank you

• You are very welcome. I believe you have something special in you, which causes these men to have this reaction to you. It hurts you, yes, but do not let it close your heart off. One day you will meet the kindest man, who will fall in love with that tenderness in your heart.

Thank you for MH :)

• Wow, thank you, you are very kind. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone has different tastes. Some like tall girls some like short. Some like smart ones some like cheerleaders. You get the idea. Never take it personally. You are your own person with your own style and traits and someone looking exactly for what you have to offer is looking for you right now. Go find him!

• In what context?

What Girls Said 2

• Gee, that's a hard one. Simple truth: it'll hurt, maybe every time. Maybe not. But in due time, you'll move on or at least I hope so.

But don't give your hopes up. All of this can just be a blessing in disguise. One day you'll find someone you can appreciate you.

• Just wait for the right person to show up.. I'm pretty sure he will be happy with who you are!!!