Don't men feel deceived when it comes to attractive women?

You might see a woman who is extremely attractive because she has things like make-up, hair styling and outfits that can completely transform her. When you see her barefaced, and in casual clothes, don't you feel all of that was deceiving? Here's an example -
2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ohansson+Comparison+2.JPG

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't feel deceived, but I do think it makes average girls think they are hotter than they really are. It would be fine if guys could also make such a transformation, but we can't. Average girls just see average guys as ugly, and see themselves as hot, because of all the makeup and stuff they have available. There isn't much a guy can do to make himself look better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly! It's unfair how girls can make themselves look better to such a large degree, but boys can't. I think it goes back to older times, when women were supposed to be beautiful and men were just supposed to be strong (boys work on their bodies)

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• No because I don't like lots of make up on a woman in the first place. If your prefer your woman to look more natural then it's not an issue.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone makes themselves up sometimes, and doesn't at other times. Guys don't always go around wearing sharp suits and well-shaven like the male celebrities, sometimes we just wear shitty jeans and a t-shirt and and rock a mountain-man beard. The question is how a person looks when they clean up and try to look good.

The only time I would feel deceived is if the girl had done more drastic things to change her body, like wearing a wig or stuffing her bra.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both look fine to me. What does put me off is when she has way too much make up so you can't tell what she looks like.

I've known a couple naturally beautiful girls who put on a lot of makeup for special occasions and looked ridiculous. In both cases they didn't really need any.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, but the fact that she is trying so hard to look beautiful for me turns me on. Also it means she choses to be beautiful and puts a lot of afford to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • i won't date most girls who use make up unless its a small amount other than that yeah it can be deceiving but like i said won't date girls like that most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha, really, it has been down the centuries. Heard of Cleopatra and Delilah?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That's one of the reasons why I don't wear make-up. What you see is what you get.

0|1
    0|0
  • guys should just date ugly girls so they don't have to worry about it lol

0|0
    0|0