Don't men feel deceived when it comes to attractive women?

You might see a woman who is extremely attractive because she has things like make-up, hair styling and outfits that can completely transform her. When you see her barefaced, and in casual clothes, don't you feel all of that was deceiving? Here's an example -
2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ohansson+Comparison+2.JPG

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't feel deceived, but I do think it makes average girls think they are hotter than they really are. It would be fine if guys could also make such a transformation, but we can't. Average girls just see average guys as ugly, and see themselves as hot, because of all the makeup and stuff they have available. There isn't much a guy can do to make himself look better.

• Exactly! It's unfair how girls can make themselves look better to such a large degree, but boys can't. I think it goes back to older times, when women were supposed to be beautiful and men were just supposed to be strong (boys work on their bodies)

What Guys Said 6

• No because I don't like lots of make up on a woman in the first place. If your prefer your woman to look more natural then it's not an issue.

• Everyone makes themselves up sometimes, and doesn't at other times. Guys don't always go around wearing sharp suits and well-shaven like the male celebrities, sometimes we just wear shitty jeans and a t-shirt and and rock a mountain-man beard. The question is how a person looks when they clean up and try to look good.

The only time I would feel deceived is if the girl had done more drastic things to change her body, like wearing a wig or stuffing her bra.

• Both look fine to me. What does put me off is when she has way too much make up so you can't tell what she looks like.

I've known a couple naturally beautiful girls who put on a lot of makeup for special occasions and looked ridiculous. In both cases they didn't really need any.

• Maybe, but the fact that she is trying so hard to look beautiful for me turns me on. Also it means she choses to be beautiful and puts a lot of afford to it.

• i won't date most girls who use make up unless its a small amount other than that yeah it can be deceiving but like i said won't date girls like that most of the time

• hahaha, really, it has been down the centuries. Heard of Cleopatra and Delilah?

What Girls Said 2

• That's one of the reasons why I don't wear make-up. What you see is what you get.

• guys should just date ugly girls so they don't have to worry about it lol