WHY girls WHY WHY WHY, did this girl leave before I asked her out?

I was pursuing a girl i really like and who really likes me (take it as a fact i am beyond sure of this) and i was going to ask her out today but for some unknown reason she left hours before i expected her to instead of staying around to socialise! ? Which meant i didn't ask her out, I can't understand why she left? I mean things have been hotting up recently and then she buggers off before i have a chance to talk to her despite seeing me and knowing i was there? why why why would she do this, she has zero other commitments today?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she just wants to lounge around and relax today.

• but we only see each other a couple of times a week? she has plenty of time to relax!

• A couple of times, hey that's better than a lot of people. How do you know? Many things could have happened and she might just wanted to have time to herself.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she's still shy about taking things further

• Maybe she got fed up of being 'persued'

• as i said i know for a FACT she really likes me a lot and i KNOW she wants me to ask her out from her friends

What Guys Said 2

• she's gone for a walk don't worry

• No reason just try to find her again.