GUYS what ethnicty are you more attracted to?

o which out of these do find most attractive

• Middle eastern
    14% (5)10% (4)12% (9)Vote
  • Asian
    17% (6)31% (13)24% (19)Vote
  • Latina
    14% (5)10% (4)12% (9)Vote
  • White
    33% (12)45% (19)40% (31)Vote
  • African American
    22% (8)4% (2)12% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
eand why did you choose the one you did
this is just a poll and gag is mostly white people so this might contribute to why the results are the way they are

0|0
5|20

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter if I really like that person. However physically, I am attracted to white, African American and Latina in that order. I am a white guy living outside the U. S.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• long as they have a good heart and sharp mind, don't matter ^_^

5|0
    0|0
  • I really couldn't care less. I have dated white Hispanic and Pacific Islander, and it was simply because at the time I just liked them as people. Race is completely irrelevant to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • White and Latina is what I usually go for. I guess I'm just used to them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Mislim cuies @chocolateismylover @arabianpwincess197 :**

2|0
    0|0
  • I love them all pretty much equally, but Middle Eastern sits just slightly above them all for me

1|1
    1|0
  • A C D are my favorites out of this bunch.

1|1
    1|0
  • White i suppose. Though im down with pretty much anything

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably white or latina.

0|1
    1|0
  • Indian/desi..

1|1
    0|0
  • Black women. there's more than just African American women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian , beautiful , caring and kind. The ones I've met anyway. I'm not Asian either !

1|0
    0|0
  • They might not care but im comfortable dating black girls then other types

1|0
    0|0
  • Mixed race is my fave

1|0
    1|1
  • You are sooo hot xxx

0|0
    0|0
  • White girls, they're hot.

0|0
    4|1
  • I'm a white male, and I've dated white, asian, and latina women. I'm not particularly attracted to African American women or middle eastern.

2|1
    2|0
  • I just find middle eastern women beautiful

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't care for ethnicity, I look at a woman's face (cute smile and nose), body, and demeanor.

After that she could be green and I'll still chase her but I voted Middle Eastern, it's such a diverse area of the world. Israeli, Turkish, and Arab women are all quite attractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • Slavic women.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well early on I was mostly attracted to Asian guys specifically Vietnamese guys but now I started dating white guys. They are very respectful and know how to treat a woman.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not all whites guys or guys in general know how to treat women good. We are all the same. Flaws are always there.

• Well yes you do have a point there.

• No mixed? :/

1|0
    0|0
  • What if your mixed?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated white and Latino men but I prefer African American or mulatto men

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been attracted to different races. Especially mixed ones. I'm Macedonian (white, pretty, slim, long brown curly hair, green eyes, average height).
    Here's a list of them:

Russian/Egyptian: Blonde hair, blue eyes, cute/hot face, but short though

Russian/Filipino: Black hair, brown eyes, cute face, a bit taller than me

Bulgarian/Arabic (Don't know exactly what): Black curly hair, brown eyes, cute face, tall

Russian: Blonde curly hair, blue eyes, hot, 2 1/2 years older than me

I'm currently crushing on the russian/filipino because he liked me 3 years back and i rejected him, but now i like him more than I've liked anyone :')

0|0
    0|0
    • I forgot to mention that he's tan... soo I don't know what to pick on your poll

• thats cute ! (: goodluck with him ! im crushing on this cutest persian guy , id neer thought i would lol :o

• never