I'm confused? Why does this happen? We are people too!?

Why is it hard for bigger Girls to get a Boyfriend? The only think guys do is make fun of us and i really don't get it then people tell us we don't understand what it feels like to be hurt its like look at me i get hurt every day of my life. Why don't guys appreciate us? We are only human!

46

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem comes from the fact that the media is trying to convince everyone that women who aren't supermodels aren't attractive. The same thing can be said about how guys need to have a 6pack (not of beer) and everything to be attractive to a woman. If everyone thought they were beautiful as they were the media wouldn't have anyway to sell them on beauty products to try to squeeze them into a mold.

There are guys out there who like all kinds of women. They are just sometimes harder to find. The majority of that is that people get brainwashed into believing there's only one kind of beauty so they only go after that, or at least it looks that way. If 95% of the people all like chocolate chip cookies, it's going to be harder to find the 5% who don't. There's also a fear of not fitting in for admitting that you like something that's against the majority favor.

I could go on and on about all this, and in fact I did: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a4309-from-the-eyes-of-a-male-virgin-waiting in this article. You don't have to read it, but it is there if you'd like.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• wah wah you wanna tissue? A big girl still has a better chance of getting a boyfriend then a good looking guy getting a girlfriend. Try being a man see how hard it is? And right now its my time of the month I am on a huge pubic cycle today.

• No, i like bigger girls why would you put yourself down seriously?
    You don't know how we feel inside with our hearts? You are just
    looking in wrong place for guys who like bigger girls!!!

• Go and lose weight do some hardwork, if u are fat its ur fault not theirs, if they are not attracted to big girls why should they make u gf,,,,

• You still have a better chance of finding love than a guy who is below average in the pants. Women are way more picky than men.

• i dont see what girls deal with the size of a guys down there either it doesn't matter if yours is big small thin fat who gives a flying fluck

• Kids are cruel. If you're under 18, chances are the few guys who do like larger girls, are too scared to step outside the boundaries and say they like larger girls.

It makes things suck for you now, but in a few years those guys will have grown a pair and know how to go after the girls they do like.

In the mean time if it bothers you that much, do something about it while you're still young.

• im proud of what i am its just i dont understand why guys are douche bags no offence

• I'd say the same to you that I'd say to guys who go around calling girls bitches and wondering why they are single - your attitude sucks balls. Guys are not all douchebags. If they were, why the fuck would you want one?

What Girls Said 4

• To be honest I don't know where you live Asker. Where I live big girls get boyfriends easily, and they get attractive ones too. Maybe you shouldn't let people get to you so easy and if being bigger really bothers you then try and lose the weight (it's not easy I know).

• You're under 18, boys you're age are immature. When you get older, you'll meet a ton of different guys with different tastes. I swear, it's not the end of the world to not have a boyfriend in this time of your life. I didn't even start dating until after high school.

If that's you in your profile pic, then you're definitely not going to have any dating problems. You don't even look that big honestly.

• yes it is me and thank you but im having a lot of problems i lost the one i truly love and now no one likes me

• I don't think that is true. I've seen a lot of fat girls get guys. But the guys have to be fat themselves usually. It's not the end of the world you know. You are still young and pretty and i'm sure shy guys like you. Maybe you're just not noticing it. Be confident in yourself, that's one key I heard. Good luck!

• You just need to ignore these guys who treats any girl that way. They're just pieces of shit and they don't worth your time. Just be nice and dress sexy, act sexy and I'm %💯 sure that you would look amazing. And your dream guy will come at the right time.