Girl won't respond after setting up 2nd date?

I thought the 1st date went very well. I asked her out for a 2nd date and she said yes and that she had a good time on the 1st date. So I text her the plan and she told me sounds great. Later I text the time we should go and if that was alright with her. This was on Tuesday. It's now Sunday and she never responded. I texted her yesterday asking if she still wanted to go out today. Why would she say yes to a 2nd date then completely ignore me? I'd rather have her ignore me before saying yes to not give up my hopes.

I think she's not worth it. That's rude to say yes to a date then ignore you when you try to plan it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has their own "something" going on in their life and we, as outsiders, don't usually view those things or taken them into consideration. Try and give her the benefit of the doubt, as you have and if she does not respond today - move forward with your own life and wish her the best (you don't actually tell her, "I wish you the best"... Unless, you feel the need to). It is sucky, yes... However, at the same time - we want to give the same amount of grace onto others as we would like to receive.

• Yeah. I won't get angry and send rude texts about it. It's what whiny needy guys do. It could be something I don't know about. I just hope she isn't doing this on purpose.

• You can always try to call her later this week if she doesn't respond. & leave a voicemail letting her know you hope she is well and that perhaps some time later you guys can catch up again. If it is intentional - she will likely realize her mistake in losing a considerate guy like yourself...

What Girls Said 7

• What day are you trying to set the date up for? I wouldn't stress about it until the day of which is when you should text her once more and if she doesn't respond she's probably not interested, but it could be that she forgot or her phone died or she's just been really busy.

• It was planned for today.

• In that case, I would say it's time to cut your losses. You've given her ample opportunity to get back to you and she hasn't. Some people just have no respect in these things.

• Thanks for the advice.

• Honestly, she probably thought that was the best way to avoid hurting your feelings. I know that sounds completely terrible and downright idiotic because you got hurt more this way, but, maybe to her, she thought by saying that it would be better. Maybe she likes you as a friend and nothing more. I know that sucks really bad and it doesn't make it at all okay, but it's the only thing that even kind of makes sense. Girls are very caring creatures, even though it doesn't always seem like it, so by doing what she did she was probably trying to be nicer about it. No one likes rejection and inflicting rejection.

• Man people are rude these days, unless there's some sort of an emergency I don't see why someone shouldn't reply especially when it comes to making plans.

• Do you even know if she's still alive or laid up in a hospital, perhaps? That doesn't sound like something someone would do intentionally. If so, then I think she is a flake and not worth your time.

• She could be. I barely met her before the date so I don't even know if she could be. I hope she's not dead or in a hospital.

• wow, that's crazy rude, or she lost her phone.

• It could be an emergency. Or she could be ignoring you. It's hard to tell. But it is strange to ignore you after already saying yes to a second date.

• When someone say yes the date went great, it doesn't always mean it went great. Let's me tell you something. I went to 3 dates with this guy the first and second date was great, so he kissed me on the third date but he never heard from me again in his mind everything went great. What Had Happened was He he drop This Bomb On Me that he had A Child and for my own reason I don't date man with kids. I didn't tell him anything was wrong, I showed how happy I was until he kept on texting and calling me I never answer. You probably did something or say something you're didn't even realize, or he wasn't you at all she just didn't feel the same connection and she said yes because she didn't want to let you down. Did I mentioned I wasn't over my ex when all of this happened, but it was because of the child that I stop seen him

What Guys Said 0