Should I trust him with this girl a second time?

I started seeing this guy I met via tinder in April. We would talk every day and one day I began to notice than he had been pictured more and more with his "best friend". I confronted him about it and he just said they were friends. He lives 2 hours away from myself so I couldn't exactly go and talk to him. A few weeks afterwards I went on Facebook and noticed that he and this girl declared their relationship. I stopped talking to him and he broke up with her two weeks later to be with me. Now they're talking again, and she's his best friend on snapchat. Should I be suspicious of this or trust that they really are just friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to be clear that you want something exclusive. Otherwise he's allowed to do whatever he wants. You just started seeing him, it's nirmal and expected he's seeing someone else

What Guys Said 1

• There's no such thing as "trust a second time." Trust broken is like a broken window - you can try gluing it together but it's best just to replace the whole thing.

They already hoodwinked you once, are you >really< gonna fall for it again?

What Girls Said 1

• suspicious.