What should I do if I have never had my first kiss or a boyfriend and I feel I'm ugly because of that?

I'm 16 going on 17 and I never had my fist kiss or never had a boyfriend either. So I really think it's because of my looks I mean I feel like I'm ugly, but most of my friends and family said I'm beautiful. I just don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's your friends and family telling you that you're beautiful, believe them. Just because you're almost 17 and have never been kissed or had a boyfriend doesn't mean anything. I kissed a girl for the first time when I was, oh, 17. And I've never been in a relationship yet. You're young and you have plenty of time to find that guy, so don't worry. Good luck : )

What Guys Said 3

• There's nothing wrong with not being kissed or not having a boyfriend yet! Listen to your friends and family.

If you still feel ugly, try this: find a guy who's interested in you and respects you, then kiss him :)

• listen kiddo don't get all stressed because you have never been kissed. you should never EVER feel as if you are anything less than beautiful, remember you are young and you still have plenty of time. it'll happen when it happens that I can promise you

• Hey its not you I bet you are beautiful when he comes it will be better then ever before

• I agree with him.!

Dont be in such a rush to get a boyfriend. If he comes, he comes. If he doesn't he doesnt.

There could be absolutely nothing wrong with the way you look. It just isn't your time yet.

I'm 16 going on 17 too. I've been looking for years. Just take some time off, and he'll come when you least expect it.!

Hope this helps.! :))

What Girls Said 1

• Don't worry about it

theres a guy out there for you maybe even more

everyone is beautiful in there own way!

:)