Have you ever just trusted in god!?

And has things gone as you wanted? let go let go?
I try my best to trust in god and honestly everytime it has worked but "fear" keeps me from trusting 100% and me wanting to be in control, but i know i can't be in control.

God causes things to happen at exactly the right time! Your job is not to figure out when, but to make up your mind that you won't give up until you cross the finish line and are living in the radical, outrageous blessings of God!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I have done exactly that. It was a scary thing to do and I felt at times I was doing nothing but waiting and trusting is not doing nothing, in fact, its harder to do that then it is to try to act on your own. I waited for 8 years for one thing. I just new I was doing the right thing and it turned out 10 times better than I was hoping and I learned so much in the process. God rewards faith. Gods wants you to have faith in Him more than anything. The "fear" you have is normal and universal. If there was no fear and apprehension, faith would be easy. Its like courage, you can't have courage unless you're afraid. If you're not afraid, there is no courage involved. God understands and will use your fear to strengthen you. He will not waste any bad emotions, He will use them to grow and make you a better, stronger person, as long as you let Him.

P. S. Be ready for getting hated. People that hate God/Christians/faith, whatever will hate you for questions like these. Maybe if I post this, it might stop a few lol. Hang in there and be strong and trust in Him, not yourself or anyone else, decent people or mean.

• I deff trust him with one thing for the past 6 months, a guy i really liked and dated but couldnt date more bc he didn't live in my town and than 3 weeks ago he contacted me and said he moved to my town and i met him, i was so happy etc but now im afraid of being happy and thinking that its ment to be and to be dissappointed.. i think god gives everything in the right time and maybe its time now? not before

What Guys Said 7

• Trusting in god is a bit like trusting the lottery machine will be in your favour.
    He's in NO ONE's favour , if he's in yours , that means he'll be depriving of someone else.

It's all a zero sum game and if god knows his beans , he won't touch anything and would just let the machine do the work so it'll be fair to everyone.

• No, I rely only on myself...

• I am self-taught.

In other words, God is my teacher. ^.~

• I have tried but he's only let me down and nothing good has come of it

• There is no god.

• Not giving up and receiving rewards for it has nothing to do with god, particularly because he doesn't exist.
    Self determination delivers results, not this 'god' chap.

• Nope, never.

What Girls Said 4

• Yep! Last year I had really strong feelings for my guy friend and, crazy as it sounds, I suspected he'd be the one I would eventually end up with forever. I had known him for years and after dating a couple jerks, I saw that this guy had exactly what I was looking for. So we dated, I fell in love, and then we broke up rather abruptly. I was beyond heartbroken. But God told me not to lose hope.

I agreed to stay friends with the guy even though it was painful. Six months into being just his friend, I completely lost it and I told God "I don't think I can do this anymore. It hurts too much to be around him. I think I have to tell him that I can't see him anymore." And God answered less than a second later. He told me not to give up. So I said "Okay. I'll do as you say." And less than a month later, the guy confessed that he wanted to get back together with me. We're still together now and are planning a future with each other.

God is awesome! I'm glad I listened to Him.

• wow so similar to what i went trough. I met a great guy in januar and i felt it was him who i wanted , we connected in everyway but unfortunatly he didn't live in my town and had a lot going on and he all of the suddent pulled away and told me he didn't have time for anything serious, i was broken and said we could be just friends but we didn't talk for 6 months, and than 3 weeks ago he contacted me and now lives 5 min away and we met and had a great time. I was so sad and now im so thankful that god told me to hold on and gave me him in the right time but im also afraid of being "too" happy and thinking its ment to be and than its not, he said he wanted to meet again and that i shouldn't hesistate contacting him but im so afraid of being rejected again

• I was so down and was about to give up and than i read this on my email weekly wisdom "frustrated? it may be because your trying to make something happen that only god can make happen"

• That's amazing! God definitely talks if you know how to listen to Him. I hope everything works out for you! I'm sure it will as long as you keep trusting God.

• All the time

• Yep, every second of the day!
    God has His plans for my life. And by trusting Him, I know he'll supply for my needs.

• It's hard to trust in something you cannot see hear taste, smell or touch, however I AM only human with humanly needs and urges too just like anybody. I have feelings and I can feel sad and happy... however, I sometimes question God because I just feel let down by Him at times but I still want to respect God. If he does exsist though, why doesn't he help others who are suffering? Where is he when a woman gets raped? Where is he when a child was conceived with no arms and legs? Or a kid gets incurable cancer or anyone gets that stuff? It's really hard to believe in someone that's let you down though... I mean we tend to think of God as a savior and as a person you should pray to and rely on.

However, if I do believe and pray maybe certain changes CAN go my way... I don't know. For one thing I noticed is racism... I just wish that would go away. It started with the white people. The Aryan race... with Hitler also. So much fighting. I wish there was peace. And happiness for all and no sickness, constant worry, unfair competition, etc.