Is there such a thing as ''too good for you''?

I'm dating this boy and I literally don't know how I ended up with him. He has the perfect looks, he's super smart and funny and confident, I mean almost everyone loves him. He can practically get any girl, yet he somehow ended up with me. I mean, I'm not that bad, I have my own qualities, but I'm just... average. I see all those super hot girls with perfect looks staring at him when he walks by, and it makes me so scared that he'll leave me for someone like them, but then I'd totally understand...
We've never talked about this, but he sometimes says how pretty and hot I am, and I wanna trust him but I dunno.. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think about the external qualities. Only he knows why he choose to date you. No matter how you look, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just relax and enjoy the moment.

What Guys Said 1

• Not doubt yourself being insecure is not attractive. This guy chose you he must think that you are around better than these girls except it and enjoy it.

What Girls Said 1

• A man's definition of beauty is different from a woman's. For example - if you aren't super skinny - he might not want a very skinny girl.