Lost weight, still lack confidence, I need advice?

I've lost 80 pounds in an effort to attract more women, but I still have that "fat kid" mentality. I just don't think a girl could be attracted to me even though I'm a healthy weight now. When I was younger a girl literally told me no girl would ever like me. Now I've even been told by girls I'm handsome. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls sense lack of confidence, it is in what wear, how you stand, the way you walk, talk and vocabulary. So to help you build the self esteem, read about some body language tips, wear clothes that shows confidence (try to keep it elegant though). And fake it until it will come from you naturally.
    That's what I did after I got divorced - faked my self esteem and confidence.

What Girls Said 3

• You will meet someone one day that will show you all of the reasons you are loved and adored... & most likely, that will end up being the person you spend a large chunk or the rest of your life with...

Confidence is not obtained over night and there is a great appreciation for vulnerability.

Just try not to be constantly talking yourself down out-loud - that is what is unattractive.

• Just keep building up some charisma and if you start talking to girls you will eventually find some who like you in return. That will boost your confidence and just keep chit chatting until you feel more better about yourself.

• Try meeting people in a blind way, in a sense conversation first. That way you will get the vibe wether she likes you or not. This can increase your confidence when you face her because she already likes you for your personality which should be tgw most important !

What Guys Said 0