The guy I am dating goes from super hot all week to super cold usually around Sunday. It happens every week.

The guy in dating goes from super hot all week to super cold usually around Sunday. It happens every week. We have been dating for around two months and have already defined our relationship as girlfriend/boyfriend. Even more we said I love you super early on within days of knowing each other. Why is he all about me for a few days and then suddenly not. He usually pulls back and so I don't text him and in a day or two he's back to being hot again. It's driving me crazy. I can't do this every week!

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's living his life day to day. If you want to talk more, you can always text him.

• What does that even mean? Day to day?

• He has other things to do other than text you. The daily tasks. School, work, friends, whatever.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1