Why is it that some people can bring a girl home every night yet they can't get a girlfriend whilst others can't bring home any but get a gf?

There are also others who can do both and others who can't do either. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's because some guys only want to take girls home generally and when they try and actually secure something serious, they're unable to figure it out. And likewise, maybe a guy knows how to secure a girl but not a one night stand - perhaps he is too nice or too much of a relationship person, I don't know. For the guys who can't do either, I'm not sure. I have a friend who has a problem like that and for him it's based in his low self-esteem and confidence. He doesn't see why anyone would want to date him/sleep with him, so he doesn't try for fear of rejection. It mostly all depends on the guy and the girls he is trying to get in the end.

• But he has a female friend so he has no problem making making friends with women? Or did he know you from when you were younger.

• I've known him since we were 4 years old. But he doesn't have an issue making female friends. The problem he has is not winding up in "the friendzone". He could definitely get a girl if he actually legit tried, but he is too scared to be more than friends due to fear of rejection.

To be honest, I wind up having problems like that. Which is how I wind up with problems like this:
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1153523-guys-is-it-possible-my-hookup-might-still-want-more

I hope whatever I said before is any help?

What Girls Said 4

• I think it has a lot to do with the setting in which someone is looking.. if you're always at the bar getting drunk and partying and that's the only place you're looking for women.. well you'll probably get a lot of one night stands. No one goes to the bar to find love.

• It's a choice of lifestyle I would say ^^

• Because people only care about sex these days

• I think it's because there's a different way of achieving each thing.

• Well sometimes one leads to the other.

What Guys Said 3

• 1) The two lifestyles are (depeding on the gf) incompatible.

2) Skills are unevenly distributed.

3) I would have thought this was obvious.

• Guys that want to bring a girl home every night go after girls that want the same thing. So, when they try to get a girlfriend, the girl rejects because she wants to be taken home not something serious. A guy that can get a girlfriend but can't bring other girls home at all are going after girls that want a serious relationship. So, when this guy is trying to bring home a girl for a night, he's going after the girls that he is used to going after. The serious girl... and since the serious girl would want a relationship she would reject being brought home for a possible one night stand.

Are there girls that want something serious but end up getting brought home for a one night stand, sure, but not common. Are there girls that want a one night stand and it turns into something serious? Sure, but this is also not common.

• It depends on what you want, if you value basketball more then baseball then you will only learn basketball skills,