What am I doing wrong and why can't I seem to get the guy?

I've been single for awhile and I've met a few people but nothing ever pans out, what am i doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• We couldn't possibly tell you without knowing more information. Any advice we could give you at this point would be the same generic nonsense you have no doubt heard a hundred times. "You just haven't met the right guy yet." "You need to be patient, and eventually things will work out." "Just be yourself, and things will work out."

That is all useless advice that tells people not to do anything to improve themselves, and expect the perfect person to just fall into their lap. If you really want to make a difference in your dating life, then you need to examine yourself, and see if you are making the same mistakes over and over.

You might not be attracted to the right kind of guy. Your standards could be unreasonable. You might not be treating the guy as well as you should be. You may have problems communicating with men. You might be really boring, or have a bad sense of humor. The list of possibilities goes on. Without knowing more about the way you interact with guys we really can't give you any specifics that can help you improve yourself. So instead I will suggest that for now you really work on some self reflection, and see if you notice any patterns.

What Guys Said 1

• ill tell u exactly what ure doing wrong... ure expecting every relationship to work out LOL... the simple fact is relationships are trial and error... its like winning the lotto u have to play a few dozen times b4 u win any money...

dont assume ure alone... ima guy with the same problem and there's many of us out there guys and women that have the same issue... enjoy what u got while u got it and when it dont work out hit the next mark... i think the problem with people is they enter relationships 2 fast... dates are essential... they need a dating site for people like u and i that are tired of suffering form past relationships

i hear that people find their SO (significant other) when their not looking but i dont like w8ing that long so i actively search myself

What Girls Said 1

• You definitely need to give more information for us to give you any decent advice. Right now, all I can say is: work on self-improvement. No matter what, we all could use some as we all have something we can improve on. Everything else should fall into place then. And always be yourself. Don't fake anything.