Why doesn't he like any of my pictures on facebook?

This guy I was seeing for a while moved away. We keep in touch and talk pretty often, he'll always make comments on my pics on snapchat but I've noticed he's never like any of my pics on facebook. I don't understand, I saw he likes others girls pic. I know he is attracted to me because otherwise he wouldn't have been seeing me but Its a bit hurtful.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea but I didn't know this an important thing to do now a days?

What Guys Said 4

• he likes their pics but does he comment on their pics... maybe he comments cause he really cares and just likes theirs cause he likes them... maybe ure making a big deal out of nothing :P

• so are you saying that he doesn't like your photos or that he hasn't clicked the like button on your photos?

• I never thought that liking pictures on Facebook was important, and i dont think it matters, but if that is driving you crazy ask him "did you saw my new profile picture?" or whatever, he should catch it right away.

• -_- Please tell me this is just a joke?

• Lol you know woman can't be pleased.

• I'm really really do not get why people get they invested in Facebook. I'll I use if for is to keep up with friends who I don't get to see very often.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's playing hard to get and purposely not liking your pictures just to drive you crazy