What do you ladies think about dating a guy that can cook?

He is a very good cook. Might cook better than most women.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can cook. A minimum of 7 on the looks scale. And still be the man. Marry me?

• Thanks for MH. When are we getting hitched?:D

• Ah! As much as I would love cook you a 5 star meal for you, my cooking already belongs to the woman I'm dating now. Just asked this question cause she didn't like the fact that I cook better than her. ^^

• Hahaha aww man. Tell her I said Swyper no Swyping lol. Just kidding. Wish you the best, I wouldn't mind though;)

What Girls Said 9

• I think that's my future husband

• I love a man that can cook! It's awesome to have a guy in the kitchen with you.

• In my book a guy that can cook is a must ! All my exes and a current bf can cook. I love food, but I often too tired after work or studies so I need a man to feed me !!! Hehe 😋

• HOTT, But Hopefully he can still kill the spiders lol #imapussy

• I would loveeee it!!! :)) 💙💛

• thats like a gift from god! I dont know how to cook and it might take me a while to learn how to cook so i would like to date a guy who is a good cook!

• Would be pretty sweeet👌

• I find it sure attractive because it's just the best! :)

• Nothing like a man that can cook! Lucky her 🍀

What Guys Said 5

• Women like this... I guarantee it

• I am actually a good cook. To be honest better, then some of the women I have dated. lol. Honestly, most of them never had an issue with me being a better cook.

MTV My True Life. I had a one night stand with a girl I met. In the morning I made her and I, Texas cinnamon french toast, potatoes, eggs, and maple bacon. She was so impressed. lol. She asked me to stay again, so I could cook her dinner. She never had a guy cook for her before.

• Good, I can cook so I hope whenever I find a girl she'll appreciate it.

• Women love this just as much as guy loves a woman who can cook. Cooking is sexy no matter what sex you are!

• Are you expecting women to say they hate it? Its obvious dude