She lied about her age?

i'm 26 and she told me she is 21. i figured out she was 18 but didn't confront her. what does that mean.

she is legal but don't know why should say taht.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who lies about their age? That's stupid. What else is she lying about?

• i know her through a family friend. she knows i like her a lot but i feel that she wanted to get to know me by telling me she was 21

• Again, stupid thing to do.

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly if she starts lying in the beginning that means she has no problem lying. I wouldn't personally be comfortable being with some one I know lied to me about something so stupid...

But maybe she didn't think youd be comfortable knowing she's only 18. Confront her and see her reasoning

• She may have thought you'd be uncomfortable with such a vast age difference and just wanted to try and make things work. But I agree that's a pretty weird thing to do and shows a lot of signs of immaturity.

• She thought you'd instantly reject her if you found out her true age because of the significant difference. 21 seems more ideal.

• I had a friend who lied to a 22 year old guy by saying she's 18 when she were actually 16.
    When he found out, he weren't much bothered but he did give her an STD...

• Likely didn't want to scare you away, by seeming to young for you

What Guys Said 0