Rejected hand holding, is this a bad sign or was it just too soon?

Last week I went on a date with a girl. It was amazing and we got along really well. Ended the date with a hug. 2 days later, I set up date 2. During the 2nd half of the date, we are walking around the area and I reach for her hands and hold hers. She pulls away. Date went on and I didn't make it awkward but I ended it with a hug since I thought she might reject the kiss at that time. Is it a bad sign? Was I just rushing things since we date 2 was only 2 days after date 1? I'm thinking of asking her for date 3 this week and will probably try and kiss her during or after the date.

Most Helpful Guy

• If by the second date, she won't let you hold her hand, you need to give up on her. Even most little kids are holding hands on the first date.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on the person and how much they have dated before. Either way, I would wait to see what happens on the third date and try to hold her hand again. If she rejects it, then it's a bad sign.

• Keep in mind some girls are oblivious thinking that is commitment. Pull back for no more than 2 weeks.. if she do sent hold Or lean on a shoulder or such by then.. time to move on
    ..

What Guys Said 1

• It's not a good sign, but it's not a bad sign if that makes sense. If by the third date she doesn't open up more I would start to question things.