Rejected hand holding, is this a bad sign or was it just too soon?

Last week I went on a date with a girl. It was amazing and we got along really well. Ended the date with a hug. 2 days later, I set up date 2. During the 2nd half of the date, we are walking around the area and I reach for her hands and hold hers. She pulls away. Date went on and I didn't make it awkward but I ended it with a hug since I thought she might reject the kiss at that time. Is it a bad sign? Was I just rushing things since we date 2 was only 2 days after date 1? I'm thinking of asking her for date 3 this week and will probably try and kiss her during or after the date.

0|1
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• If by the second date, she won't let you hold her hand, you need to give up on her. Even most little kids are holding hands on the first date.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on the person and how much they have dated before. Either way, I would wait to see what happens on the third date and try to hold her hand again. If she rejects it, then it's a bad sign.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep in mind some girls are oblivious thinking that is commitment. Pull back for no more than 2 weeks.. if she do sent hold Or lean on a shoulder or such by then.. time to move on

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It's not a good sign, but it's not a bad sign if that makes sense. If by the third date she doesn't open up more I would start to question things.

0|0
    0|0