Ladies what would you do?

If you went to a pool party with your guy and he couldn't swim

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be very alarmed that the captain of both his high school and college swim and water polo teams could not swim. :p

I'd have hoped that if he couldn't swim he'd have informed me of this beforehand. We'd just stay out of the water. On deck with everyone, but out of the water. Maybe in the shallow where we can touch, but that depends on whether he just can't swim or if he's full blown terrified of the water.

What Girls Said 6

• welp... looks like we would have some thing to do on date night and I would get to teach him something.

• I wouldn't care, we could hang out on the sidelines. Of course, I'm not a great swimmer myself. I can swim underwater but I can't stay afloat or swim above water LOL it makes no sense..

• Hang out on the side lines and "forget" my suit ;)

• I would stay out with him, but I can't swim either XD

• Umh I can't swim ether, I say we have a tanning session together done deal ! 😋

• Stand in the pool rather than swim? Or just put our feet in and find a good place to sit. Or if I really wanted to go in I'd tell him I'd be back in a few minutes.

What Guys Said 0