Would you bring a girl to Disneyland?

let's say I had a boyfriend and we've been dating for a couple of years or so. I personally love Disneyland and , I live in Canada. So anyways, I would absolutely love if out of no where my boyfriend was like "we're going to Disneyland!" I'm pretty sure I would never forget it, and he probably would be getting a lot more attention lol. So the question is, if you were dating a girl for a while, would you bring her to Disneyland?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, Disneyland is literally 30minutes from where I live hahaha! I personally don't have any affinity for it but I know girls seem to really like the place. If the girl I was dating was really interested in Disneyland and had adamantly expressed her like in it, it would be a dumb move on my part not to plan a date there and at least try to have a good time there with the girl.

What Guys Said 4

• Disneyland is a BOMBASSSSS DATE IDEA ! yo i would kill to take my girl to disney.. Man i'd have a blast !!! You taking pictures with mickey and goofy and shit. take pictures in the loveboats etc... hell yeah !

• Only if she sits on my back during the fireworks at 7:30

• i wouldn't bring myself to disney land never mind bringing a gf there unless there's bjs and hjs involved

• No I wouldn't and I wouldn't take kids there either if I have any. I want no part in Disneyland.

What Girls Said 1

• A girl I know's boyfriend did that. They're leaving in a week.