Which gender is more shallow?

So do you think guys or girls are more shallow when it comes to dating and so on.

• Guys
    27% (7)4% (1)16% (8)Vote
  • Girls
    19% (5)33% (8)26% (13)Vote
  • Equally shallow
    54% (14)58% (14)56% (28)Vote
  • No opinion/see answers
    0% (0)5% (1)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think we are both equally shallow, but girls are just ass holes. If you ask a girl if she likes something, more times than not, she will tell you the harsh truth. Especially if she's pissed off on a particular day. Guys would rather ignore or just take what they can get but that doesn't mean that they want an "ugly person"

0|0
    0|1
    • "If you ask a girl if she likes something, more times than not, she will tell you the harsh truth."

I've generally thought that guys tend to be more frank about things, I've head girls take weeks to actually say they're not interested and in the meantime just being indecisive in their language.

• Well most of the time with that they usually are getting something out of being "indecisive". Most girls know straight out if they like someone or not and are just stalling because they are having second thoughts because the guy is "so nice". Anyway, I'm a girl I think I would know how dumb some things can get.

What Girls Said 9

• I think I'm the only girl who thinks girls are more shallow than guys! I mean I don't think I'm shallow, but I swear most of the woman I spoken too (both friends and girls I've just overheard talking) can be extremely shallow, some of their comments shock me! I have heard them not even willing to be friends with guys over their looks, just bloody FRIENDS!!! I know guys can be too, but I just feel they aren't as bad - maybe it's cause we are bitchy too so it seems worse to me? But I feel like guys are more willing to overlook things than a lot of girls are.

0|3
    0|0
    • Really? I wouldn't have thought many people cared that much about their friends looks. Thanks for answering.

• Both genders are mega shallow so C

0|1
    0|0
  • wow both can be very shallow. voted C

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how you included the equally shallow button...

0|1
    0|0
  • Teenage guys are extremely shallow (not all but in general. ) But after teenage years, guys and girls are generally equally shallow

0|0
    0|1
  • Girls vote for guys and guys vote for girls... Wow. I think guys are more shallow because most of them want a perfect girl when they're not perfect themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are equally shallow. And individually you can be as hard on yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls I think? At my school I see lots of guys, whit girls who doesn't weight 100lbs, but I don't see a lot of hot girls, with guys who aren't tight muscle and handsomeness. I don't know

0|1
    0|0
    • Girls can be attractive if they are heavier than that (depending on height and muscle obviously), so the guys might still be shallow.

• Men think with their penis, that makes them more shallow

1|0
    0|3
    • Is vaginal thought deeper? :P

• Case in point

What Guys Said 7

• Both genders are equally shallow. Its just that most men admit this, while women seem to be hypocritical and deny it.

0|2
    1|0
  • Questions like this shouldn't have that D option. But all should have this C option. (In one fashion or the other.)

1|0
    0|0
  • woman by far, both are shallow when it comes to looks but woman want to hide this fact to appear deep men don't

0|0
    0|0
    • So being dishonest is shallow? I think women are ashamed (in a sense) to be seen as shallow, where as men don't mind so much.

• to want to appear deep when you are not is shallow, so you think not being ashamed of being shallow is worse than being dishonest?

• No, and I don't think I implied that. I don't think being ashamed or not has any bearing on how shallow someone is.

• I'd say both are as equally shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men want an attractive partner
    Women want an attractive partner with a million bucks.
    Who won you decide.

0|1
    1|0
    • To be fair, I also would like a partner with a million bucks and is attractive.

• Women are hands down. A guy will be dateless if he doesn't have the looks and/or money that a woman wants. Sure guys want a bombshell looking woman too, but they are more likely to settle for less then women are.

0|3
    1|0
  • I would say both are equally as shallow, but men are more likely to admit it. So when a woman acts shallow it ends up seeming like a bigger deal than it actually is.

0|1
    1|0