This guy is telling me he's interested but I can't tell?

I've been talking to this guy for about a month now. That being said, he says he's busy a lot with work. That's understandable. However, he does send me text here and there throughout the day. He calls me "sugaboog". But I don't here from him too often when I know that he's home. Like, maybe one message late at night right before he's going to sleep but that's about it. And on weekends, I don't really here from him at all. I even asked him where we stood because I couldn't understand it and he said "I'm sorry. I should try to talk more. I've just been super busy with work that it's not that simple for me to get the time to do so." I told him I understood that. And that's fine. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't wasting mine or his time. He said "No sweetheart. I'm still interested." BUT, he doesn't show it, in my opinion. Am I over looking it? Am I right? Wouldn't he want to talk to me when he is home at night and so say he's interested? Actions speak louder than words but quite frankly, I don't see the interest... please chime in on this!

Also, I should add, this has been going on for about two weeks now. I may get two or three texts a day.

Most Helpful Guy

• A man who puts his job before you is not worth dating. Tell him he needs to talk to you more.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0