Does it seem like I like him? do I like him?

so me and him have been quite good mates for a while and everyone says i like him but i actually dont think i do. he's just a mate to me but everyone says i flirt with him. there was an argument between him and someone else and obvs being a goot mate i stuck up for him n this girl said to another one ( both bitches) that i only stuck up for him coz i fancy him? do i? dies it seem like i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Friends should never be lovers yet lovers should be your best friend! If u found a bf now, would u want him to be like this guy in the way he treats u etc? Or would he need to be the complete opposite? Would he make a good father? How has he been with ex girlfriends? Have u been out with a guy u ended up hating and wished he was more like this guy?

Have a think and answer honestly and you'll know if u like him more than a friend x

• he's a lovely guy and he's funny sndhe makes me laugh and makes me smile but i dont think anything would ever happen. i dont even think he likes me like that im not pretty and im not every guys dream n all that x

• If he makes u laugh and smile and is a lovely guy etc etc then post something on here about what women really want in a boyfriend and most genuine women will want a nice guy that makes them laugh and smile. You never mentioned looks and rightly so and if he likes u he should like u for how u make him feel and not how u look. Only shallow people go for looks over how a partner makes them feel and looks alone won't make a relationship last. Think about it x

What Guys Said 3

• Clearly you're conflicted about how you feel about this guy. Sounds to me like there's a connection and all you have to do is let him in for it to flourish.

• well only you would know that right? how do you feel about him? work through your feelings/emotions.

• he's just a good mate to me i think. i dont think i like him as anything more than a mate

• that's most likely what it is then but remember, the more two people spend time together the more likelihood of attraction to spark/grow, generally speaking.

• yeh i suppose. we dont spend that much time together

• @Kafj1996. you blocked me. I tried to reply to your message. But cant. :(

What Girls Said 2

• If you have to ask, you probably don't.

• if its who i think it is then its just a feeling you got from the "thing" that happened and most people don't like it when a boy and girl are close friends either from jealousy or plain immaturity.

• aha yeh. there's two him and another lad now. lets just say i get on better with the lads. i think i git too close to one for that to happen but i still really. really like david xx

• david is a low life scrub n u need to forget bout him babe xx

• i know its just too hard xxxxxx