Do guys really only like pretty, attractive and flirty girls? What else do they seek in a girl?

I have the feeling everyone is a bit too superficial. It is like guys only like the pretty, flirty girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're young, and the boys have yet to grow up and mature. When you leave the teens you'll find out that guys care more and more about personality, and think further and urther ahead. Give it some time, and i'm sure they'll be a little more comon

What Guys Said 9

• no always i like a vast variety of girls... smart, chill, loners , it doesn't matter they all fit into my kind of girl... there is no perfect type of girl... so if someone told you your not pretty, smart, flirty , and attractive then forget about them they just can't see past that mask of stupidity. your pretty and you will find that right guy dont worry.

• ure just a kid yet... w8 till u get older... 20s and 30s people start dating for keeps and ull find a lot more men willing to settle down... obviously men like a sports model over rosie 0'donald but what u expect...

here's a simple truth for u... flirty girls are more fun easier to talk to more open and usually more interesting in bed... pretty is all about looks while attractive is about looks and attitude... both are important in drawing a man in...

a lot of guys rush the flirty girls to get laid but some just like a flirts company like me LOL

• Intelligence, a sense of humor, empathy, shared interests.

All to often, it is only the "pretty and flirty" that gets a guy's attention in the first place, but other things matter more.

• I like pretty, attractive girls but not flirty. Flirty gives me the impression the you are flirting with every second guy and I'll probably lose you to a bigger flirt. I like conservative girls who attract my interest with good conversation and a great laugh. I'm not into having sex to show me you're great, sex is insignificant in determining your attraction to a person. Romance is the preference, to the girl of my preference :)

• young and beautiful with tan skin and black hair :)

• You really can't have one without the other. Looks and personality are like 50/50.

• Yup I like pretty and attractive girls. But flirty not. Same as girls I think.

• It depends on what type of guy you want to attract. A good looking, confident, intelligent, funny, rich guy is going to have really high standards, and require a lot from a woman. There are also a lot of guys so desperate all they require is that a girl be interested in him.

• We like a girl who likes us, too.

What Girls Said 3

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one sees as beautiful, another may not. Not every person is superficial. Attractive girls are noticed first, same as attractive guys. What some have yet to realize is that one may be beautiful on the outside, but rotten on the inside. It's like that guy whose mugshot went around fb. He was hot in that pic. He royally sucks as a person though. That's a HUGE turnoff. Not all guys look for just physical beauty. Especially if looking to marry a girl. They do have to spend their whole life with this person. Then again, look at our divorce rate. Anyway, of course the pretty girls get lots of offers from guys. BUT, you should ask yourself, is the quantity of men more important than the quality?

• Newsflash: EVERYBODY wants their significant other to be pretty and attractive, and being flirty draws attention to them. Shy, homely girls just blend into their surroundings. And I'm saying that as a shy girl who's been homely most of her life.

• It takes guys a long time to figure out that beauty is only skin deep. Just be yourself and the right guy will be interested in you for you