Should I leave him or let him choose?

i am dating this guy, we have been dating for 7 months long distance and things were going great until he started to get interested in another girl. they go to school together and are in classes together everyday. my boyfriend told me about 5 days ago that he wasn't sure if he should leave me for her or say with me and just wonder. he has said he loves me but Im not sure I can believe that after all that has happened. he said he is trying to make the decision as fast as he can. to choose me or her. I don't want this to end but I don't think things will be the same after he chooses, regardless if its me or not. should I let him choose or should I end it now? please help..

I told him that if he wanted things to be easy then I would break up with him and continued to do so until he stopped me and said, " that's not what I want, I don't know what I want but I know I can't lose you" What now?

What Guys Said 1

• you should leave him and see if he still wants you when he trys to text or call you back

What Girls Said 0