Did she lost interest? What would you think?

I know Its a rather silly question that can't be given a sure answer, so Im asking of you (guys mostly) what would you think if you were me. Ι met this cute Russian girl recently and I took her out only once, last Thursday in a restaurant. Since then almost 4 days passed. I was the only one who started texting her. I texted her two times and the second time (today) I still have no answer. I know for sure she is a very busy girl but couldn't she just sent a quick and short reply? Im afraid she lost interest in me although she was the one saying that we will surely meet again. What are your thoughts?

Only one opinion? come on! let more coming!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Is she full Russian or what?

• Russian living in Germany.

• Interesting. Thank you for that and yes I was about to stop texting her. Im not desperate and i won't be seen as such.

• Wish you the best.

Russian girls are extremely hard to read. They are flirty in person and seem to have a lot of interest, but over text they disappear