Did I over react? What do I do?

Been hooking up with this guy for a while now, just a friends. A few nights back I was over at his place and we were in the middle of it when he asked if he could put it in my ass, he knows I'm not a fan of that but I said I'd try, he does and it hurt so bad I asked him to stop. He called me a liar. I got mad and got my stuff and left. I got home and he messaged me apologizing and what not, he said that if he lost me it would make his weekend that much worse then it already was. Blah blah blah. I ignored it and went to bed. The next morning I felt bad, thought maybe I exaggerated a bit idk. So I messaged him back saying I was sorry, I might have overreacted idk. He never messaged me back. It's been about three days since it happened. I don't know if I should message him again or go over and talk about it. Again, we're just good friends. We're not together whatsoever. I do care about him.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds as though this Friends with benefits factor I call it, gave you the old song and dance on One end of 'Apologizing,' but the Next Minute he is Putting you on his Pay no mind list and Ends up in the long Run-----Giving it to you right up the butt----Again, sweetie.
    I find this disrespectful, and guess what? He is the Big 'Liar,' not you, so relax.
    No, do Not contact him in any way, shape or Form until he pushes a button on his End. He owes you a Reply, this sly guy, and if he decides to stay Stay out of touch with you, then he is not what I call a 'Friend,' but A----Fair weather wet one with a bag of wind and Butt crazy to boot.
    You deserve better. Just sit tight, don't bother with this Butt head. He sounds immature and even with the 'Butt' Notion to give it to you 'In this way' in the bed even, is showing me if he can't have things His way, it's The----Highway.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• You had an experience, it wasn't something you cared for. Now you know that, and remember that in the future. Kiss and patch up now and get back together, this isn't something to break up about. Just forget it and get on with your lives.

Unless he keeps at it of course, and doesn't take no for an answer. Then you can reconsider. Just slap him down hard if he mentions it again.

• It was more of fact that he called me a liar, it hurt my feelings.

• Then you got a job in front of you girl. Tell him that you ain't gonna forgive him until he apologizes for calling you a liar like that. Girl got some standards.

• Thanks!!

• I think your initial reaction was fine in leaving. however he later apologized and you ignored him and that was a bit of an over reaction but nothing catastrophic especially considering you apologized the next morning. shoot him a message and let him know your not wanting to end the relationship. to be perfectly honest though, I think a friends with benefits relationship you are actually close with is a bad idea. one of you is bound to develop feelings beyond friendship for the other. sex always complicates things. in a relationship it usually isn't a bad complication but in a friendship it can really damage it

• Honestly the reason I got mad was because he called me a liar, it kind of hurt my feelings.

• I kind of figured that was the case. He may have just been frustrated and let his frustration get the better of him. or maybe he's a closet asshole lol. idk, its hard to tell without knowing him

• I don't blame you for being royally pissed. When you told him it hurt, who is in the best position to know if that's true or not? You or him? What an ass for saying what he said. Red flag alert.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he had time to evaluate his feelings and why it would upset him if he lost you. OR maybe he is just working through his weekend stuff.

Don't even acknowledge it at this point anymore... just work on going back to where you two here in your relationship.

• So he knows you're not into anal yet he pushes for it and you let him? Sorry girl, have some respect and only do sexual things that also give you pleasure! You're not his sex slave right? An object he can just use to his disposal? Calling you a liar after you said it hurt. You know what you should have done, forced your fingers inside his ass and see if likes it. I'm sorry, but this really pissed me of.

He does not care about you, he cares about your vagina and ass.. that's it! If he did care, he would never say you were lying when complaining about pain. Self centred bastard!