Why doesn't my gf get mad when other girls flirt with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because she trusts you?
    Oh, disregard it. I read your comments.
    Are we talking about a hypothetical scenario?
    gifrific.com/.../Louis-CK-Scratches-His-Head.gif

I don't think it's healthy to make up stories. Even on the Internet.

• This women made a reference to sexually assaulting my gf who is severly handicapped. Her name is @commiedearest

• The woman loves you to death, and you made up stories to make her feel upset. Are you retarded or something? How immature can you be? What's next? Are you gonna tell her another make up story that you banged Kate Upton. How can you be this delusional and repulsive?

• @nerdyasianman14 I doubt there is a fiance in the first place. I think all of it is a made up story.

What Girls Said 7

• Idk. I don't get mad when women hit on my bf. I'd only get mad if HE hit on THEM. These girls aren't in a relationship with me, they don't owe me anything. This should be a good thing, why would you want her to get mad?

• First off it sounds like it bothers you, as you asked this question three times. Would you like her to go of in a rage? I think it shows she is confident in your relationship. She knows you won't hit on them back.
    Whatever you do don't try to make her jealous by flirting back. You will just come back as immature and a game player.

• Because she trusts you?

• Nope.. Because she thinks it wouldn't go far

• She doesn't think you can get any so she doesn't believe your stories so she knows that no girls are actually hitting on you.

• I do get some

• She is secure within herself

• She likely trusts you

• Maybe coz she trusts you

• I make up that women hit on me and she doesn't care. No guy can be trust it

• Im dr, love

• Nice

• maybe she trusts you not to hit on them back

What Guys Said 3

• Either not the jealous type or can see right through your bs.

• All women are the jealous type sorry

• Sorry, there not. Just like not all guys are the jealous type.

• Could be for many reasons, but in this case I think it's:

She probably trusts you not to flirt back with them, so is not bothered about it.

• Depends how long you've been going out for