Would you date a 3 boob woman? Thoughts?

This is just kinda strange to me. This young lady wanted to make herself unattractive to men and get her own MTV show, so she got a 3rd breast. I just saw this on Primer Impacto haha (that's a Spanish news show). This is wild.
So men, would you still date a 3 boobed woman?

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/351cvo9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i05hlc.jpg[/IMG]

• Yes, I would be willing to date a 3 boobed woman.
  • No, I wouldn't be able to date a 3 boobed woman.
  • Not sure if I would, I just find this bizarre.
I'm surprised, though I shouldn't be, how many guys would date triple tit women.
Interesting. .

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't unless she was born with it. This one, irritates me, because she a got a 3rd on trying to get media attention.

What Guys Said 11

• Excuse me, ma'am, if you're trying to be less attractive, adding another one of something that is inherently attractive is not the way to go about it.
    You should've had your boobs made cubical, or had a secondary clit added to the centre of your forehead. That might have worked better.

I'd have a relationship with a 3 titted girl. Sounds fun.

• I'm more attracted to people as they are on the inside, not what their bodies are like. I was attracted to my wife through the internet without first knowing how she looked! If she had then had five breasts, I'd still have been attracted to her.

It's certainly a bit odd of this lady to do this to herself. If what she says is true, I think she went about it the wrong way...

• sugarmtnfarm.com/.../...rTermSowLolita09190027.jpg

"The more the merrier" does not apply here.

I'd like to date someone who LOOKS human.

• -_- sadly there are lots of guys that have a fetish for that probably lmao

i don't think i would...

• Fucking gross, disgusting, sick, obnoxious... Blah blah blah..

• no way i'm not that pervert LOL

• I think she's just looking for a way to stand out or something. I can kind of see it in her eyes.

• This is fucking ridiculous

• 2 to play with hand and 1 for the mouth sounds like a lot of work ;)

• Yes, she could be my mother and breast feed me with all 3 tits

• Your mother? 0_o
      To each their own lol
      And the third tit just has a tattooed nipple. It wouldn't be used like a natural boob.

• That means I can do a double motorboat

What Girls Said 3

• Huh. I somehow don't find this as repulsive as i thought i would lmao. I guess she'll make millions, get it removed, get with a hot dude, and then call it a day :p

• Haha, that's actually what I thought as soon as I heard this story. I'm like she wants attention and fame, she's going to get it, and then perhaps have it removed. Great minds think alike! :3

• Lmao, indeed! :p her method seems better than mine. currently freezing my ass off on class D:

• The 3-boob woman is actually a character for this season's American Horror Story.

• I just want her to get her tv show so I can make fun of her