Guys, do you like lingerie shopping with your girlfriend?

How would you feel one day if your girlfriend asked you to go with her to pick out some bras and underwear? Like at *gasp* Victoria's Secret?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes so i can buy her sexy lingerie and thongs that she will wear for me later

What Guys Said 8

• if i get to come help her try em on i agree if not nthks ill w8 in the truck... its hard enough talking past the womens section in walmart*dont look dont look dont look* but in victorias secret ide be sporting a freaking hard on and red in the face... but no if i was asked to come i def would cause im just nice like that

• Yes! completely a man's answer! Thank you!!

• I don't know what so manly about it but i dont have to worry about that happening any time soon... in between being with cheaters im alone sigh

• you shoould read the comments before you. They sounded like they were uncomfortable or whatnot. I'm sorry about that. Dont worry about the cheaters, being alone is way better than being lied to and hurt. One day you will find someone. Best of luck!

• I have no trouble with this, it's just some underwear and bras. It's the same like buying tampons for your girl. Some men find it awkward, when it shouldn't be, it's something totally normal, and no one's gonna judge you, and if they do, fuck them.

• That would be one of the highlights of my week!

As long as we don't look at purses afterwards, I'm in.

• Finally an answer I've been waiting for!!!

• Yeah i would definitely go with her! Whats wrong with it if she's comfortable?

• Let's just order it online!!

• Why do guys have trouble with this

• Yeah i thought they would jump in excitement at the chance to go lingerie shopping

• Oh I would be let's just do the shopping online.

• Awkward just like going in bath and body works and buying something for someone for the holidays

• It would be fine as long as I can get a bra for myself with her input on which one. Or better yet pick one out that we can share at home.

• Uhhhhhhh... i perfer do do this online instead of at the store, because i would have to look away

What Girls Said 0