Guys with trust issues, why are you so reluctant to get in a relationship?

Relationship? Why don't you want a woman to. love

Most Helpful Guy

• its not a matter of wanting a woman to love... im easily able to just blow off feelings i dont like and get past them but its considered being desensitized... however out of 2 relationships both serious i gave 110% and both ended in my being cheated on and lead to more trouble after... what ure asking is y a man would feel so hurt after losing some1 they devoted themselves to for some time in my case 4 years and 1 year... like i said i brush off these feelings and while i may not trust in a relationship i go by blind faith instead and build up the trust... i dont like being alone im trying to find at least a close female friend atm hopefully some that can develop into something more when im ready ya know

What Guys Said 6

• I knew a guy with trust issues who was dumped by his girlfriend for another guy. He already had trust issues with his parents.

It's like everyone who is supposed to be there for you, ends up betraying you in some way. "How can a guy like this be able to trust a girl with his heart when everyone he gives it to hurts him?"

It's a learning process. People have to prove that they're trustworthy to me. Guys who aren't trustworthy still aren't convinced after that though, they're afraid of the pain they've felt in the past.

• I use to have trust issues. My mom and dad use to cheat on each other all the time. So I naturally had them. Then I had to physically and mentally change that about myself.

• Didn't mean to post just yet. Lol

So I wanted to be in a relationship, but knew I couldn't handle it.

• Why? Because it's the same story every, single time. Every time I think my luck has changed it's BS. Hard to believe other wise when it's the same thing over and over again.

• when women abuse your trust over and over again, it eventually becomes harder to give.

• Because you can't trust anyone. We have to rely on ourselves only.

• We are afraid because of your unbelievable power over us. You have the ability to make us feel like... gods... Or like "things", less than slime, of no value. I know because I have usually felt like the last one around women and my peers growing up.

Do we want a woman to love? Yes.

But what we want most of all is to be loved.

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys just aren't ready for relationships or don't even know what a relationship is as for example my ex. Some just want a gf so they can string her along, like they may not really love her they might just love the benefits of being with her, they could care less about how much love she brings him or how she supports him, etc.

• That wouldn't be a guy with trust issues. That would be a player.

• I kind of figured that it took me a while... trust is like a paper once its crumpled it won't go back to its original piece