Why do most men prefer white women?

Just curious>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It also seems like white girls are the preference in online dating too

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they make up most of the population. And if I were them, I wouldn't be flattered because most of it isn't even genuine. Most men are conditioned to find them attractive because they are all we see, when most white women don't even find themselves attractive. Tans, surgeries, etc

What Guys Said 16

• i could be sexist but its prob just preferences... some black guys prefer white women compared to the number of black women preferring white guys...+ more white guys are activly searching online so ide say its prob not ure imagination... being a minority in love isn't a bad thing though... that means when some1 wants what u have they will guard it more :)

i could never be with a black woman... its not racist i just couldnt stand the contrast... besides their hairs annoying to me and their values are different and people are built by race... Asians are shorter usually... blacks have giver asses and very stubborn hair... their just different is all and its their differences im not attracted to... except Asians men love Asians LMAO

• Im black and if you saw my ass you wouldn't be saying that. My butt is pretty small and weird looking and the only thing I have is boobs

• lol around now ide ask for a pic as a joke but that would be sexual harassment so ill just say i was generalizing... i mean do people really know what they want for themselves... is what they want really what they need... i could totally date a black woman if we clicked right... but for now because of the general attitude/looks/differences of the black women around here im just not interested in any way

• Yes we do.
    Red heads especially , redheads are fun in a kinda "oh god , please give me a minute, I'm gonna get a heart attack" kinda way

• I prefer virgin White Russians.
    ... The drink.

• Not all guys do, but they represent the standard of beauty because they are they largest female population in the U. S.

• Because they share the most in common with me. Obviously other races have women that share a lot in common with me, but they're few and far between compared to white women who find my interests, personality, and skillset to be attractive or something similar to there's.

Also, a guy such as myself with my uniqueness doesn't appeal to other races of women that much. I've actually been turned down by a Latina woman because she thought I was too nerdy.

• Location. For whatever reason you are either around guys where the majority prefer white women, or those are the only guys you notice and you don't much notice the others.

• I was lucky to have met a handsome and sweet guy but it wasn't something I planned on

• Thanks for the tips friend :)

• @dev765 anytime *nods*

• I can find all races attractive. Yes there are a lot of white women so I do seem attracted to a lot of them. But I also find myself really attracted to Latinas due to a lot of them having a little attitude and do that cute thing when they get angry and talk all fast, for some reason I like that. But all in all, I wouldn't limit myself to just once race, I find all attractive and the one with the personality for me is the one I'd date!

• My preference is white girls, maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm white. I don't know I just love white girls more than any other race, I've been attracted to other races before though, just how I was born.

• Why do most women prefer white men? The number and percentage of women preferring white men is much higher than men preferring white women. Whites in general get the most attention since media, Internet, and Hollywood glamorizes their beauty throughout the world but most men are still open to other women. You can't say the same about women though.

• Few races don't appeal to me physically.
    But I'm not going to lie, there are a lot fewer black women/girls that appeal to me then other races. It's the same with middle eastern girls/women.

• No we dont.

• I'm Mexican and have recently discovered white women.

I still prefer my people (preferably more Native in blood and appearance) as well as Asians, but white women are cool, too.

As long as they're nerdy/geeky/indie/shy etc, I'm sold.

• I have shown interest in women of all different races in online dating, though I do have some standards that can limit who I show interest in.

• I myself can't help it blondes are so hot

• For me, it is psychological

• super easy to get.

What Girls Said 5

• this is not true...

• I think a lot of it is what I call the "forbidden fruit" theory. Think about it. There was a time in history when a black man for instance would be put to death for even looking at a white woman (Emmett Till comes to mind here). After centuries of being told to stay away from white women, what do you think is going to happen now that they ARE allowed to date us. One other theory is that the white race has been the dominant race in America since the pre colonial era and being white automatically means that you have a whole lot of money (not always the case). Another contributing factor would be the stereotype of white females being docile, easy to control and skanky.

As a white woman, I get hit on all the time by non white men (mostly black men). While I have nothing against black men, I tend to stick with white males because I'm white and was raised by my white family in a predominantly white community. Because of my upbringing, I'm naturally only attracted to white guys because I relate to them better on a subcultural level than I would with a non white. This doesn't mean that I'm not open to dating a man of another race if I find one that I like in a romantic sense.

It's fine if say a black man prefers to date a white woman. What I don't understand is when a man of any ethnic minority is so insistent on having a white girl that he passes up a gorgeous, intelligent and accomplished black or hispanic woman who has her life together to date some bottom of the barrel white female just to say he's with a white woman.

• I'm not sure that's true. A lot of the people on here prefer Asians and blacks.

• It doesn't matter either way lol

• This only seems true on gag but not in the reality I live in