Guys, would you ever date a girl with a small butt or flat?

She has everything pretty face beautiful eyes nice hair nice lips perfect nose, fit not fat or too skinny small waist hips nice boobs and sexy legs and great outgoing personality.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Date a woman that isn't 100% perfect, AND that would be attracted to an imperfect guy like ourselves? No way! All men would rather stay virgins for life that to date a hotty like the one you described. lol Of course most guys would date a woman like that. Don't put so much pressure on yourself to be perfect. Guys may have preferences, but all of those preferences don't need to be met in order for a guy to find a woman attractive.

What Guys Said 7

• Absolutely. I love a girl with a small butt. :-)

I have never been attracted to the huge rear ends that are so prevalent nowadays.

• never mind butt or boobs.

• I would prefer a smaller butt, but it wouldn't rule out my interest in a personable girl.

• Yes I would

• Oh course i would. Butts dont natter much to me

• Yea, I don't see why not? :p

• Yes. Not all guys are that superficial. To me, personality is most important when it comes to dating; i want to feel that "click" with her when we meet and talk. Although having nice features never hurts.

On the flip side, there can be a girl with that "perfect" body, but if we don't connect on a personal level, she will be nothing more than an acquaintance. Believe it or not, some guys do want a relationship that is more than just a "booty call".

• So It wouldn't matter how big or small her butt was?

• Her butt can be any size, as long as we meet on an emotional level.

What Girls Said 1

• No because the first thing a guy will do before deciding to date you is to grope your ass first like some kind of animal...

• Umm... no?

I don't determine whether or not I'm going to date somebody by groping them first. WTF?

• So you're saying that he has to see if her body parts are to his liking lol?