Female who asks a guy out... coming too strong?

I am at that age that when I like a guy, I show it and ask him out. Or if were getting to know each other. I make some moves aka ask questions, be somewhat affectionate, etc.

Is this coming on too strong? Should I just let them chase me?

Most Helpful Guy

• not many women do but ide be happy to take a woman out at least once if they asked me out... some men though find it intimidating... that game of cat and mouse women plays fun but it gets old when ure looking for something real and their just interested in playing around... 20 relationships l8er and ure still playing that fkin game how would u feel... but ya it builds attraction just dont get clingy... most guys dont like it... showing u need thems different than being needy

What Guys Said 2

• No, thats awesome! I wish more girls would be like you

• If you do that to a mature guy, it could work very well and the relationship might last long because you are direct. I would prefer a girl coming on strong rather than one who shows signs then doesn't.

What Girls Said 2

• if you're interested in someone you have a right to ask them out-at any ager. if the guy thinks when he does it its ok but when you do it its too much then he's either a coward or sexist or both --why would you want him?

playing games instead of being direct is the same thing as dumbing yourself down or making yourself weak to appear attractive to a certain type of person. is that the kind of relationship you want?

when you assertion yourself you respect yourself. when you limit yourself for someone else you undermine your integrity... i dont understand why you would even question if you should do that. what is the point. you'll end up with someone who does not respect the strong parts of you... eventually you won't either.

• I'm the one that told my bf we should make things official. He said he never thought that actually happened in real life and that's something that set me apart from other girls. I think it shows your confident and it's something admirable as long as your not being crazy. Go for it girl!