My bf cut everyone out my life, any male friends /exs and since breaking up I have kept them out my life. But I seen texts from an ex in his phone?

My bf went off it with me when early on in my relationship my ex called. He wanted every male out my life apart from family. And I complied because of my love for him. And even though we broke up recently, he was still ensuring I wasn't talking to or meeting anyone else. In the 5 weeks post break up, he seen me twice which isn't enough. And the last time I seen him. He was looking through his phone messages and maybe forgot to delete a message but I seen it was from his ex. He deleted it before I could see it. When I accused him he said she was only messaging to ask about his court case that he had. But I'm so angry at him? Do u think he's seeing her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait, is this the same dude who said it's disrespectful to cum anywhere other than in a girl's vagina?

• Yes it is

• I'm so so so sorry. But that is hilarious. Cumming anywhere other than the vagina is disrespectful but asking her to cut out every guy from her life is fine. I'm speechless.

What Guys Said 2

• Ha Ha This is hilarious for two reasons...

1. I remember relationships like this... back when when I was in high school. After enough women called out me out on my childish, cheating ways over the years, I eventually grew up.

2. Your self -esteem has to be shot for you to believe that it's okay for a man to boss you around, Cheat on you, dump you , and STILL boss you around afterward.

If this is the type of relationship you deserve then I wish you the best of luck.

• And you feel spending time with him is valuable because?

What Girls Said 1

• LMAO ! He sounds like a cunt! And you sound a bit naive.. how can you stop friendships with other guys! HE DOES NOT decide your friends and life!. You have been listening to that and that shows that he is in control of you. Get rid of him.. and good luck getting your old friends back! Gonna be tough!